Monday, January 26, 2009

A new year begins...



And there is much on the gaming horizon to play. I have gotten my hands on some gems already. I have played through LocoRoco2 already. Fantastic sequel, and way more difficult. I'll take a look at that in future posts. One of my ongoing addictions is Super Stardust Portable. A brilliant port to a great PSN title. That will be talked about later as well. I am currently playing Patapon 2 Don Chacka and the Resistance Retribution Demo. Patapon is as addictive as ever. I'm in the grinding phase though, so just taking my time with it. I have mixed feelings about Resistance. Not so sure I'm a fan of the controls. It's such a hard play mechanic to port to a single stick handheld. I will expound on both these games as well. All I know is that 2009 has shaped up to be an amazing year for the psp so far.

No comments: