Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I think things are about to change!!!





sony-psp

                                      +

psp-screen6

=images


So today I went to pick up my copy of Castlevania!! I can't wait to get into it, and do a review for you guys. But, back to the topic I am meaning to write about. When I went to pick up my game the salesman said that they had 10 copies preordered. And then said that they had sold 8 PSP's along with those preorders. Is this the game this system has been waiting for since launch? This game might do for North America what FFVII has done for Japan. If Sony keeps stringing games like this together the DS just might have a legit competitor for the handheld market. Sometimes I'm still puzzled how people can say there are no good games on PSP.

MGS PO
KILLZONE:LIBERATION-Up for golden joystick game of the year!!
LOCOROCO
TEKKEN
CASTLEVANIA-Possibly one of the biggest game collections to hit any console in America in ages!!
FINAL FANATASY 7 CRISIS CORE
SYPHONFILTER DARK MIRROR
SYPHONFILTER LOGANS SHADOW
DAXTER
RATCHET AND CLANK:SIZE MATTERS
LUMINES
GUNPEY

Not to mention all the different company compilations. So in parting, you might laugh at the commercials now, but I believe that the phrase "Get Your Own!" will become a stinging reminder to many in the near future.

No comments: